Wednesday, February 17, 2010

21 week appointment


So the appointment went well! I cant believe how time is flying! Tomorrow I will be 22 weeks. I am starting to feel the crunch though, I have only a few things that are girly... thanks to Debi I have a few things! I finally found our bedding set, Its on sale, so my luck it will be all sold out by the time I buy it. I plan on buying it in the next couple weeks! Suprisingly, the price is pretty good, cheaper than the original one I picked out, plus... the original one I cant find on the website anymore, I guess when someone has good deals, everyone is looking!


Things are going well here though. Carson is loving sleeping in, He woke up yesterday at 9am! He hasnt been able to do that since I was working evenings, almost a year and a half ago! I am happy he is begining to relax a bit! He is so excited though, he got a BIKE! He has rode it all around the house, around and around and around! He also got his 1st backpack for school, I noticed he was the ONLY kid with a diaper bag still, :( I cant believe how fast he is growing up. He is pretty proud of his backpack!

Besides that things are going well! I start working my 1st night shift tonight, ugh! Not looking forward to it... I think I will need to just start getting my body into staying up later and sleeping when I say... sleep! I think it will be fine though i just need to try it out a few times to figure out how its all going to pan out!

No comments:

Post a Comment