Sunday, June 28, 2009

Warm Weather!

Wow! The weather sure has warmed up! YAY! We headed up to the mountains last weekend, it was tons of fun... we finally dug the tent out of the garage and put it together... its so nice and big! (definitly not the Hilton Inn, but super big and comfy!) Carson enjoyed the trip, it rained on us for a while so we were all stuck inside the tent... the boys wresled around and picked on me... I was out numbered... hopefully we dont have another boy some day--- I'd be even MORE out numbered than I am now.
Next week is Garys birthday! YAY... Honey how old are you going to be? 26?--- what an oldie! :) Oh Honey, thats okay!
I think we are headed up to the mountains again over the 4th! Tent here we come!
Carson is doing wonderful! He is just finishing up with some antibiotics from an ear infection and pink eye! (what?!) The doctor was talking to me about putting tubes in his ears if he has one more in the next 6 months, this isnt something we are interested in at all, so he better stay healthy!
Well, we have new family members, A mama hen, rooster and there 8 babies! They arrived a few weeks ago, and then seem to stick around, they like our barn. They are getting bigger now, hopefully they are all going to be hens because those roosters sure are noisey (especially at 6 AM!).
Off to the pools this week, bought Carson passess to Roaring Springs, so we will probably head there for our first trip this week, I hear its going to be a hot week!

No comments:

Post a Comment